Typing lengthy texts using the virtual touch keyboard of your Android device can be really exhausting. As a solution you can use your Android device with a Bluetooth keyboard. It will allow you to type faster and make less typos.
Connect your Android to a Bluetooth Keyboard
- First enable Bluetooth on your Android device:
- From the Home screen go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth.
- Turn Bluetooth to ON.
- Turn on your keyboard and press the Bluetooth button (if present).
- On your Android device, tap on “Search for devices”.
- Select your keyboard from the list.
- A code will be displayed, simply type it on your keyboard to pair the devices.