if you really want to make her happy this valentine’s day then you have come to the right place, just follow this steps below and you will thank me because i know it will work for you just the way it workout for my friends.
Chocolate and flowers are great, but if you’re looking to really wow the No. 1 woman in your life this Valentine’s Day, you’re going to have to think outside of the heart-shaped box. Before Feb. 14 rolls around, consider gifting your wife, girlfriend or fiancée one of the following five gift ideas below for the 2016 holiday
- Himalayan salt lamp (This looks cool and it diffuses a fresh smell throughout the room!) therefore when ever she opens her room and breath in she will always remember you
- Romantic game of taste: Blindfold her eyes and let her taste different kinds of chocolate and make her guess what she just taste
- Record a love song with your own voice and you have to make it a real creative then send it to her through the social media platforms e.g Whatsapp, facebook e.t.c
- Jewellery (a necklace, cuff link or a nice ring)
- Trip to a museum or zoo or aquarium, or even whale watching. at the end of the day you can give her a very warm french kiss**